Monday, October 3, 2011

Up and Down

Up and down is making me a round. It wasn't a bad day....just a day. Sadly, I ate entirely more than I should have. The good news, at least the over-eating was "healthy". I had an "extra" raw potato and a handful of almonds. Yes, I have the points to cover them (thanks to weekly points) but I truly wasn't hungry when I ate them. It was just something to do. I need to find something to do with my hands while I am watching tv. As to the chewing aspect, I've never been a fan of chewing gum but I have heard that it is a helpful weight loss tool. So, I'm going to stop by Target tomorrow and get a big pack of Stride peppermint gum. As to the idle hands, I think I need to make another blanket. I once made a fabulous blanket for a friend that turned out great. It's made of granny squares that are then stitched together into the NC State logo. It's been several years since I made it and I am not quite sure I remember how to make a granny square anymore. But, there is youtube and someone, somewhere has to have made a how-to video. Tomorrow is "craft night" at church. Wonder if I can get what I need before then? Gnight everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I ate too much too. I should have skipped the leftover pizza at lunch, and then the queso at dinner. But it was soooo good! I think keeping your hands busy is a great idea! Now that fall is here and winter is coming, the garden is starting to go dormant and I have to find something to do through the winter. hang in there!

    ReplyDelete