I've been sick with some sort of virus for not quite a week. I didn't each much. Today that changed. I was freaking starving and ate entirely too much. I don't know why...I wasn't all that hungry. I wanted chocolate (none in the house fortunately) and instead ate carbs...lots of carbs. Spaghetti for dinner, then a raw potato...and then a spaghetti sandwich. One crappy choice at a time. Funny thing is, I almost stayed in my daily points (used 2 weekly). That isn't the point though. I initially ate the spaghetti because I truly was hungry...the rest of boredom. I know better than that. So, I am looking forward to heading to bed and waking up with a clean slate tomorrow. I'm thinking about renting a movie and making (air-popped) popcorn and chilling with my hubby.
Charla, it was so great to see you this morning! I know you had some struggles here, but I hope you remember that His mercies are new EACH MORNING. Anyway, you counted your points, and that's what counts! One thing I'm realizing is that all this is normal, and we just need to hang in there and start each day fresh. (That's what those extra points are for, anyway!) Blessings to you, my dear friend.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouraging words, Cindy. It was great to see you as well. I will continue to seek that fresh start each day and thank Him for the opportunity to live another day.
ReplyDelete