So, here's what you missed on Glee....oh wait. No, here are some of the happenings since I last blogged. One, it's 2012. Happy New Year! Two, I finally talked my hubby into watching "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. (link at bottom of post) and Three, I decided that I had to do something to get me off the processed, crap food that I tend to fall back on. Once that decision was made, a trip to Costco was in order and all we purchased was fresh fruits, veggies and water. We then "blended" for a week. The only things that I had for one solid week was fruits and veggies, in various combinations, washed and tossed into our Vitamix blender. I drank my food for that entire week. This meant that for one solid week, I had no added sugars, processed food, caffeine, white flour or fast food. If you know me, you know that the first couple of days were hard. But I stuck to it and guess what? Lost 8 pounds. Since then, I've continues to make wise and healthy choices, cooked or made all of my meals at home and am continuing to avoid those items. I also read that instead of just journaling what I eat; take a picture of what I eat. So, I'll be posting pics of some of my meals and snacks. I am not a photographer so bear that in mind. Anyway...tonight's dinner: Vegetarian Cowboy Chili, cornbread and salad. A link to the movie is below. Enjoy both...
No comments:
Post a Comment