I'm tired, I have a scratchy throat and I'm sniffly. I didn't want to make dinner tonight. But, I wasn't going to fall back on our Tuesday night "rut-ual" of just picking up the phone and ordering pizza. Instead, we all took it easy and made a nice healthy sandwich, added fruit and a cheese stick and called it even. Tomorrow's dinner is already in the crockpot. We'll be enjoying Cuban Black Beans and Rice. I thought I was going to make that last night for today, but we had already eaten our last green pepper and I wasn't going to run to the store. My overnight fast was broken this morning with a frosty strawberry and orange blend. It was really yummy. Lunch was leftover salad from last night's supper and some homemade ministrone soup. Below are a few pics of some recent foods...just so I can remember that tasty and healthy need not be time consuming nor boring. I'm still in love with food....just making much better decisions and staying true to my plan.
EDITED TO ADD: I can't load more than one picture to this post....odd.
No comments:
Post a Comment