Where did this week go? Oh yea, I spent it at work.
I continue to make small steps towards being in better health this year. I've been careful to remember to take my daily meds. You would think this would be a simple and easy thing to do....but no. My meds must be taken on an empty stomach and I have to wait an hour to eat afterwards. On top of that, I can't have dairy for 4 hours before or after I have taken them. I wake up hungry. You're "supposed" to eat breakfast, most important meal and all that. Long story short, I wasn't taking my meds. But, that has changed. I am now taking them and if the food issue isn't taken care of, lunch in my classroom is at 11:30 and it won't kill me to wait. Many days, that means I am only having 2 meals a day. That's okay. I have to do what works for me, in my circumstances.
I continue my journey, one step at a time, one ounce at a time, one pound at a time. God walks with me...and on the days I am just to weak to walk another step...He carries me through.
Blessings abound.
No comments:
Post a Comment